Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Give him wood, he will build!

Is that how that saying goes? I cant remember. Anyway, on Saturday June 20th Calvin and Sonia called at about 10am to tell us they were going to get ready to head over to my parents house to start the building of my coop! How exciting! John and I went over there and the guys started to take apart crates, put together 2x4's and next thing you knew, we had a floor, walls and a roof! Some issues have arise since that day, like when it rains or is windy the satellite dish doesn't get a good reception (as soon as I can post pictures you will understand what I'm talking about) so we're going to have to move it a little over. HOPEFULLY Eviky, and some of her guys can move it over a bit. Anyway nothing else new going on here. I ha vent heard back from NWAB, so I think I will call them this week... Also, I ordered my chickens from Triple D Farms in Palmer, to arrive the week of the 13th thru the 17th of July. I'll be done by then... :) Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment