Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birds!

Man I haven't posted in a long time! I'm qiviting (pouting) because I had this awesome post written up and while it was uploading from my cell phone John called me and it deleted te whole thing.



Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!



Here is one of my 6 month old silver laced wyndotte. They are so pretty and they are turning into some good egg layers.





Here are one of the very first eggs one of the golden and silver laced wyndottes laid. A small quarter sized baby egg!




Here's a picture of my ugly turkey. This turkey has to be the slowest growing and the ugliest turkey I've raised so far. He better taste good! Hehe





On non-chicken news we got a new pet in our house. A Guinea pig named Bacon. He's a good boy!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment